Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Direction of the Blog

So I've decided I'll change the blog direction a bit. I'm finding myself wanting to just chat about my daily experiences or thought about the Theoi so... I'll do that here, smattered with informative posts about my practice.

So yesterday was an interesting day. I had to run to the store to get some supplies while at work. I hate this kind of emergency. Reguardless, I went. I work kinda in the middle of no where. Okay, technically an exageration. It's currently a developing area but it's developing slowly so there's still lots of trees and setraches of housing development and nothing else. There's a Harris Teeter nearby (who knew!) so it was there that I found OPI's Dreaming of Geogria Green from their new Coca-Cola collaboration. this is really the only new color they released. This color and -more specifically the name - made me think of tumblr user Opalborn. She's a deep south girl and loves seeing the Theoi's connections to the modern world in the south specifically.

The color is a pretty, slightly silvered metallic green. It really does look like the coke glass bottles from the early 1900s. It really is those little things that spark my thoughts towards my Twins that I hold so dear. I really love Them as well as those moments.


Swatch of OPI's Dreaming of Geogria Green from PeachyPolish

No comments:

Post a Comment